Trademark Paving is stoked to have been involved in delivering the siteworks package for the innovative Ao Tawhiti school campus that has recently opened in the heart of Christchurch City.
Our teams expertly boxed, installed, and placed the following:
- Over 500m² of reinforced decorative concrete in complex bands of alternating finish that feature over 350 lineal meters of saw cuts.
- Over 30m³ of raised concrete planters and deck support nib walls that required custom shuttering and divirod bracing.
- Over 60m² of dressed macrocarpa decking/outdoor staging.
- Over 70m² of garden bed (installed and planted out with native shrubs and specimen trees).
- Electrical transformer fencing.
- Macrocarpa wheel stop and stainless steel bike rack.
It's exciting to see the kids bringing their energy back into the city centre, and we look forward to seeing their new urban playground being used to the full.